Cable drum ELEKTROMATEN
It all started with the boom in theatres and cinemas in the young Federal Republic of last century's early 50's. Reliable cable drives were needed for opening and closing curtains. The ELEKTROMAT® I from 1954 was already well up to the task. Since then, GfA has been providing an extensive range of flexible drive solutions for moving loads in the event and stage technology. We have equipped many entertainment areas, from theatre to film studio.
Rely on products by GfA for the event and stage technology:
- Drives for lighting and skylight hoists, projection screens, point hoists and backdrops
- Design for respective requirements through various drive and cable drum sizes
- Quiet running due to worm gears
- Conformity to DGUV Regulation 17 for all stages drives
- Optional with integrated brake monitoring sensor
Cable drum ELEKTROMATEN - by tradition.