Information concerning coronavirus situation
In addition to the hygiene measures, recommended by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and German Health Department, GfA implemented the following additional measures to maintain delivery performance:
- Permanent disinfection of the entire company area
- Reduction of personnel in the administration office by utilizing home working
- Complete separation of production and administration areas without direct contact between the respective employees
- Separation of crucial GfA functions by changing working times and/or working areas to avoid the impact of a potential quarantine
- Rotation of production on a shift system to avoid the impact of a potential quarantine
- Continuous information of all employees concerning the current developments
- Travel and event bans
- Sensitization of employees to behaviors to avoid infection risks
- Where possible increase stock levels
We would like to assure you that GfA is therefore as well prepared as possible to face the recent challenges.
You can help us by providing order volume information ahead of time to implement measures accordingly.