5 good reasons to talk to Customer Services
Over recent months we’ve made changes to streamline the way we handle customer enquiries. In previous newsletters we’ve introduced you to members of the customer service team, but it’s become obvious that you may not always know when to speak to Customer Service rather than Sales or Technical. So here are the top 5 reasons why you should go straight to Customer Service:
- You need to change or add to an order you’ve already placed
- You have received an order but there is a problem – missing items, damaged items etc.
- You have a question about a delivery
- You want to cancel an order
- You have a product to return (either because the product has arrived damaged or has broken down)
Contact the Customer Service Team by email:email@example.com or by phone 01926 452452 option 3.