Training dates and availability 2023
|20th September 2023||FULLY BOOKED|
|18th October 2023||2 Spaces|
|15th November 2023||2 Spaces|
|6th December 2023||FULLY BOOKED|
The Various GfA UK Ltd training courses provide an insight into:
- The GfA UK Ltd brand and focus on quality
- Product features and USPs
- How to use the door industry standards to help you sell
- How to use GfA UK Ltd products to increase sales and the value of sales
- Technical training
- The concept, use and value of the GfA UK Ltd Bluetooth Stick diagnostic tool
These full-day training sessions include an introduction to GfA UK Ltd. Attendees will be guided through product selection considerations and get an insight into the core GfA UK Ltd product range of drives and controls including, control accessories and popular drives – SI Safedrive® and SE Ranger, including the high speed Fi versions.
Our training courses are designed to familiarise you with the latest GfA UK Ltd products and possible applications. Depending on your needs these sessions can be designed to cover specific parts on your request. We can also offer bespoke in-house training at GfA UK Ltd or at your premises which is available on request.
For more details, or to book places for yourself or members of your team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to a member of our sales team.