Catalogue 2015 - up to date online.
The GfA "product square" with the typical GfA product colours will help you select the right product chapter.
- SI - Drives unit for doors which require an anti-fallback device
- KE - Drive units for doors that are driven by a chain drive
- SE - Drive units for counterbalanced sectional doors
- ST - Drive units for sliding doors
- FT - Drive units for folding doors
- SP - Drive units for doors in explosion-protected zones or for fire protection
- FG - Devices for rising loads to be prevented from falling back
- TS - Controls for doors
- ZB - Accessories for ELEKTROMATEN and doors
A three-column structure allows intuitive product selection in each product chapter. In addition to the current catalogue sheet, installation instructions, installation drawing or additional documents accompany each product.
The complete GfA catalogue is also available under Downloads.
Other documents such as installation instructions for specific part numbers are available in the PORTAL, the new customer area of GfA.
The Technical Information (TI) and Service Information (SI) are also available in this section. The Technical Information (TI) describes:
- New GfA products
- Modified products
- Special application areas
The Service Information (SI) shows:
- Functional descriptions to GfA products
- Information on special handling of the products
- Support in installation, operation and maintenance
Take advantage of the PORTAL. After creating an account, the described functions are available. Optionally, we inform you by E-mail about new or updated documents.
Do you have any further questions? Your personal sales representative will gladly advise you.