Training dates and availabilities
The Various GfA training courses provide an insight into:
- The GfA brand and focus on quality
- Product features and USPs
- How to use the door industry standards to help you sell
- How to use GfA products to increase sales and the value of sales
- Technical training
- The concept, use and value of the GfA Bluetooth Stick diagnostic tool
These full-day training sessions include an introduction to GfA. Attendees will be guided through product selection considerations and get an insight into the core GfA product range of drives and controls including, control accessories and popular drives – SI Safedrive® and SE Ranger, including the high speed Fi versions.
Our training courses are designed to familiarise you with the latest GfA products and possible applications. Depending on your needs these sessions can be designed to cover specific parts on your request. We can also offer bespoke in-house training at GfA UK or at your premises which is available on request.
For more details, or to book places for yourself or members of your team please email email@example.com or talk to a member of our technical team.